Let's make SQL Server greater than it already is. Using SQL Server at the center of integration projects makes sense: you can use SQL as the language to glue your organization together. Enzo becomes the portal to all your data accessible directly from SQL Server; and since SQL is simple to use and is widely understood, your team can quickly solve business problems.
With Enzo, SQL Server can become the center of various integration projects:
- Data Integration: access heterogeneous data sets across a variety of data sources, such as hosted vendors and flat files
- Data Lake: store data temporarily to provide a local cache of remote data, or replicate cloud data to SQL Server to build a Data Lake
- Real-Time BI: build more timely BI dashboards and reports
- Data Sharding: view multiple sets of data as a single output in order to simplify data aggregation
- Business Orchestration: implement more complex business logic in order to drive business processes